Santorini Travel Information
Travel to Santorini Imerovigli | Travel information, Sightseeing, Santorini Beaches, Ferries and Flights to Santorini Greece
Flights to Santorini Greece
There are flights to Santorini from the Athens Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos" and from the Thessaloniki "Macedonia" Airport.
- Athens Airport 'Eleftherios Venizelos': Tel. +30 210 353-0000
- Olympic Airways Athens: Tel. +30 210 966-666 or 801-11-44444
- Aegean Airways Athens: Tel. +30 210 626-1000 or 801-11-20000
- Thessaloniki 'Macedonia' Airport: Tel. +30 2310 473-700 or +30 2310 473-312
- Aegean Airways Thessaloniki: Tel. +30 2310 280-050
High-Speed Boats & Ferries to Santorini Greece
There are ferries and high-speed boats to Santorini from Piraeus Port in Athens.
- Piraeus Port: Tel. +30 210 414-7800
- Hellenic Seaways Piraeus: Tel. +30 210 419-9000
- Super Jet Piraeus: Tel. +30 210 412-1001
Ferries and Flights from Santorini Greece
The island of Santorini is connected with most of the other Cyclades Islands, some islands in the Dodecanese and Sporades clusters, and Crete by sea or air. For information about flights and ferries from Santorini to other destinations in Greece, contact the island's airport or the port.
- Santorini Airport: Tel. +30 22860 28400 or +30 210 22860 28405
- Santorini Port: Tel. +30 22860 22239
Local Transportation in Santorini Greece
From the capital of Fira, Santorini Airport and Santorini Port, you can board buses that frequently depart for Imerovigli and other parts of the island.
If you would rather tour the island independently, you can rent a car or a motorbike from one of the many car rental agencies on the island.